Hello,

You can run the reduced basis code in parallel. You do it just the same way
that you run any other libMesh code in parallel, i.e. just run with "mpirun
-np N" where N specifies the number of processors that you want to use.

If you want more info on the parallelization approach that is used, please
refer to this paper
<https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0045782510003828>.

Best,
David