Folks --

I want to play around with an application-specific mesh partitioning that will
change during the course of a time-dependent simulation.  (Basically, I want to
experiment with using the partitioning of a different parallel data structure
to drive the mesh partitioning.)

I think that the main thing that I need to do is to implement _do_partition().
(I will also implement _do_repartition() once the basic _do_partition() is
working.)  I was wondering what else needs to be done so that distributed
System data are redistributed.  Does this happen automatically when calling
Partitioner::repartition(), or is there more to it than that?

Thanks!

-- Boyce