I'm happy to announce the release of libmicrohttpd 0.9.52.
GNU libmicrohttpd is a small C library that is supposed to make it easy
to run an HTTP server as part of another application. GNU libmicrohttpd
is fully HTTP 1.1 compliant and supports IPv6. Finally, GNU
libmicrohttpd is fast, portable and has a simple API and (without TLS
support and other optional features) a small binary size (~32k).
This is a major new feature release. Naturally, the new features might
benefit from extra testing. Changes include:
* Support for HTTP Upgrade (so you now can do Web sockets and the like)
* Use of eventfd where available (lowers OS resource usage)
* handles non-sequential nonces in digest authentication
* tagged all messages to facilitate translation of error messages
(but the application has to link against gettext and do it, MHD
itself will not. We just export a suitable .po-file)
* fixed possible memory leak (under special conditions)
* fixed issue with high CPU load (under special conditions)
You can download GNU libmicrohttpd from
* ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/libmicrohttpd/ and all GNU FTP mirrors.
* Our Subversion repository at https://gnunet.org/svn/libmicrohttpd/
Please report bugs to our bugtracker at https://gnunet.org/bugs/.
The documentation (including a reference manual and tutorial) can be
found at http://www.gnu.org/software/libmicrohttpd/.