I'm really new to libmicrohttpd and the examples/tutorial have been really
helpful, but I can't figure out how to implement one specific thing I need.

<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40898060/connection-state-with-libmicrohttpd-and-http-102#>

What I am trying to achieved is:

  1.  Send http 102 to client who requested anydoc.html which requires
authentication

  2.  Some processing on the serverside, including out of band authentication

  3.  If authenticated, send response built from somedoc.html, otherwise
generic not auth message

I'm having a failure of understanding somewhere, in that I cannot seem to
figure out how to send the 102 and save the connection details so that I can
forward the response in step 3.   I had thought I could queue a response then
either enter a wait loop or suspend the connection, but as far as I can tell I
have to return from the MHD_AcceptPolicyCallback for the response to be sent.
Then I cannot figure out how to get back to the connection as I cannot suspend
it and save the pointer. I have looked at the request completed call back but
this still results in the 102 not being sent.

I really can't figure out a process to achieve these steps from the examples or
the manual.  I'm sure I'm either missing something about http processing or
about libmicrohttpd any help or advice would be appreciated.  I'm happy to
share anything that would make my question clearer, including more details on
the overall application or specific code I am working with.

Thanks,

Daniel