Thanks Norbert: This is really excellent news. One of the most important
ever :)

I tried and works perfect. No segmentation fault. However, I found another
problem. If I run ALL my tests several times, after running them like 5 o 6
times, I get the error "Out of Memory" when calling odbx_init(). In addition
to this, in my Linux console I see the error: "Can't initialize threads:
error 11"

Do you know what it is ? Can this be related to this last change?

Best,

Mariano

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 8:44 AM, Norbert Sendetzky <norb...@linuxnetworks.de