On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 12:58 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck <
marianop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 9:41 PM, Norbert Sendetzky <
> norb...@linuxnetworks.de> wrote:
>
>> Hi Mariano
>>
>> > Hi Norbert. I just wanted to let you know that I compile all backends in
>> > Linux and Windows and all my tests are green. Even ODBC in windows is
>> > working :)   I have a little problem, but I will ask then.
>> >
>> > I also generated dlls for windows. I attach a zip with them.
>>
>> If you manage it to also create the backends for firebird and sybase so we
>> have a full package, I will upload your Windows DLLs :-)
>>

> you make me work ;)
>
> Ok...I installed both for my first time in my life :)
> For sybase, there is another thread. Would be excellent if you can test
> that dll regardless my problem. At least to see if the dlls i generate work
> ok.
>
> I could successfully compile and install Firebird...even more, of my 95
> squeakdbx unit tests, I have only 10 failing but I think it is nothing
> important and it is fixable :)

ok....100% green tests for Firebird in windows :)

Just a question...is it ok to begin a transaction in firebird like this:
SET TRANSACTION READ WRITE

?  I tried with BEGIN TRANSACTION, START TRANSACTION, TRANSACTION  START,
etc....but no one worked.

Cheers,

Mariano