Norbert: Hi! I will probably ask something very stupid hahaha.  When I open
a connecion with OpenDBX in my smalltalk world I see the connection handle
as numbers, something like 156156272 for example. I guess that's the address
pointer to what you put in handle

int odbx_init(
odbx_t** handle,
const char* backend,
const char* host,
const char* port )

But...when you create the logs files, I see something like this:
opendbx-0x9a47c38.dbg    So, what's that 0x9a47c38 ????  How can I map the
number I have (156156272) to the name of the debug file
(opendbx-0x9a47c38.dbg   ) ?

I thought it was something related with hexadecimal, but I think it is not
that.

Thanks,

Mariano