Hi Norbert. I have a problem with BLOBs in Sqlite3.

I am creating a table like this:

CREATE TABLE test_large_columns (

large_clob CLOB,

large_blob        BLOB)

Then, I do an insert like this:

INSERT INTO test_large_columns (large_clob, large_blob)

VALUES ("large_clob_data", "large_blob_data")

Both, the creation and the insert work ok. The problem is the query.
Actually, the problem is that if I call odbx_column_type() for the column
called "large_blob" which is the BLOB, I get that the type is *16r20  (32 in
decimal), which is the code of the CLOB, NOT THE BLOB. *

**

*Do you know where can the problem ? I should receive 16r2F  (47).*

**

*I checked in *static int sqlite3_odbx_column_type()  but this seems to be
ok:

case SQLITE_BLOB:

return ODBX_TYPE_BLOB;

**

**

Maybe the problem is that I am inserting it as a varchar. I mean, I use the
"" to insert it. In Sqlite varchar is managed like CLOB, which is the type
that is answering me. If this is the case, do you know how can I then insert
a row putting binary data in a BLOB ?

**

*I also checked in the *odbx-regression.h where you define

static struct odbxstmt sqlite3_multi[] = {

And you are not creating a column to test the BLOB, however, in
http://www.linuxnetworks.de/doc/index.php/OpenDBX/DBMS_Datatypes#Large_object_types
it seems to be supported. So, maybe we can add it there too.

Thanks!

Mariano