On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Norbert Sendetzky <norb...@linuxnetworks.de
> wrote:

> Hi Mariano
>
> > The thing is that I run my suite tests and I have the problem again :(
>
> Please make a svn update again, build the library and run the
> test/odbxplusthreads program, please? That's the test I would like to see
> if
> it's working:

> <password> -v -r 100

I guess you meant odbxplustest instead of odbxplusthreads

I run that, and my pc is flying since half an our :) hahaaha it is doing a
sound like a Ferrari hahahaha
So....it is running since half an hour...running the tests (I can see the
text scrolling). No crash and seems no error.

Now, I don't understand why my suite fail :(

Cheers

Mariano