On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Ihsan Dogan <ih...@dogan.ch> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Yes, this works.

Ok....it seems you have a problem with odbx-sql. This is a command line tool
to use with OpenDBX to talk do databases. It is not part of OpenDBX core,
just an optional tool.
That's why I think it should be disable by default and compile it on demand.
In addition, it uses some libs like readline that has problems in others OS.

See http://www.linuxnetworks.de/doc/index.php/OpenDBX/Setup/Common_problems

and this

http://www.linuxnetworks.de/doc/index.php/OpenDBX/Setup/Manual_builds#Without_utilities

cheers