FIX: Oracle doesn’t bundle
JAVA_HOME/../../../../../Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/JavaVM, it comes
with JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/server/libjvm.dylib.

(note that Apple installs under /System/Library, Oracle installs under
/Library)

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 10:21 AM, Robert Antoni Buj i Gelonch <
robert....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oracle doesn’t bundle /Library/Internet
> Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home/bin/../../../../../Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/JavaVM,
> it comes with /Library/Internet
> Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home/bin/../lib/server/libjvm.dylib.
>
> I've upload the patch https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/12057/.
>

> Regards,
>
> Robert
>
> On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 4:12 PM, Tor Lillqvist <t...@iki.fi> wrote:
>
>> (Forwarding to the development list.)
>>
>> On 20 October 2014 16:39, Robert Antoni Buj i Gelonch <
>> robert....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Xcode doesn't include the java framework.
>>>
>>> jvmfwk/plugins/sunmajor/pluginlib/otherjre.cxx:
>>> "/../../../../../Frameworks/*JavaVM*.framework/*JavaVM*"  //as of

--
http://about.me/rbuj