https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=115081

--- Comment #13 from grofaty <[email protected]> ---
I have tried to reproduce the issue. The same steps first post.
But after last step CTRL+V and pressing Enter now I get:
"You are pasting data into cells that already contain data. Do you really want
to overwrite the exiting data?" question with "Yes" "No" buttons.

Now I at least get the warning message. But... Yes is obvious it overrides the
content of cell, but for No button I expect cell should not be overwritten,
just like Cancel action. (It is not crystal clear what Yes/No really do,
because Yes/No is just a bad practice to use, it would be better to use
Overwrite/Cancel, then it would be obvious what to expect).

Now I did CTRL+Z to undo the change and validity field is back.

Second test, like it was suggested in "Comment 4", I have right clicked | Paste
Special | Unformatted Text. Then instead of Enter use arrow key, e.g. <Down>
and value is accepted in field, despite validity field exists.

===================
Version: 26.8.0.3 (X86_64)
Build ID: bce0998afefdbc355585ca324285661a2170ba77
CPU threads: 12; OS: Windows 11 X86_64 (build 26200); UI render: Skia/Raster;
VCL: win
Locale: sl-SI (en_SI); UI: en-US
Calc: threaded

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to