https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173456

            Bug ID: 173456
           Summary: Calc crashes when I do Sort Descending then Sort
                    Ascending on Autofiltered data (Calc EDITING)
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 26.8.0.3 release
          Hardware: x86-64 (AMD64)
                OS: Linux (All)
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: Calc
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Description:
Calc crashes if I do two sorts in an Autofiltered chunk of data without saving
between them.  Specifically, if I Sort Descending on one column and then sort
Ascending on another.

Steps to Reproduce:
1.Click on one of the dropdowns in a column header of an autofiltered chunk of
data and choose Sort Descending
2.Click on another dropdown in the same autofiltered chunk and choose Sort
Ascending
3.The spreadsheet crashes

Actual Results:
The spreadsheet crashes

Expected Results:
The spreadsheet should sort the columns and not crash.


Reproducible: Always


User Profile Reset: Yes

Additional Info:
If I do the first sort, save and exit.  Then do the second sort, it doesn't
crash.  It seems to crash when I do the Sort Descending & Sort Ascending in the
same session.

Also, below it asks if I reset my UserProfile by restarting in Help > Safe
Mode.  There is no such option.  I restarted in Help > Restart in Troubleshoot
Mode, which I assume is the same thing.

Version: 26.8.0.3 (X86_64)
Build ID: bce0998afefdbc355585ca324285661a2170ba77
CPU threads: 16; OS: Linux 7.2; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Flatpak
Calc: threaded

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to