https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173540

            Bug ID: 173540
           Summary: Can not install or delete
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 26.2.6.3 release
          Hardware: x86-64 (AMD64)
                OS: Windows (All)
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: LibreOffice
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Hello,
I am trying to install the new 26.8 version. It fails due to error 2502/2505
saying something interrupted the install. 
Same issue when I try to delete my current 26.2 version. My current version
also tells me there is no update required as it's up to date at 26.2.

I manage a body armor manufacturing company and we use Publisher as a base for
our app and files. We have had our software person working on updating to use
the app with Libre, but we have had a lot of formatting issues. He is getting
this corrected, but I was instructed to update the Libre version to 26.8 and I
can't. 

If we are unable to get this all corrected before Publisher goes in the trash
in October, we might find ourselves in serious trouble. 

Thank you for any help
Devan

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to