https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=71147

Dennis Roczek <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[email protected]

--- Comment #20 from Dennis Roczek <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to Buovjaga from comment #12)
> attachment 88517 [details] opens ok.
> 
> attachment 88518 [details] doesn't show charts or tables.
> 
> Win 7 Pro 64-bit Version: 5.1.0.0.alpha1+
> Build ID: 80ec99db4325a439a8a3f1d420d0a80f8bf9c439
> TinderBox: Win-x86@62-merge-TDF, Branch:MASTER, Time: 2015-06-16_00:00:20
> Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI)

Version: 26.2.5.2 (X86_64)
Build ID: 620(Build:2)
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 7.0; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: de-DE (de_DE.UTF-8); UI: de-DE
Ubuntu package version: 4:26.2.5.2-0ubuntu0.26.04.1
Calc: threaded
open the attachment 88518 with tables and table content, but I do not see any
charts. Does anybody has a screenshot as I cannot imagine where any chart
should be located...

so this is bug report done? Just asking as on the German User ML there is a
request of missing images in lwp files and I did not find any separated bug
report.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to