https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173564
Bug ID: 173564
Summary: Automatic update cannot be switched off??
Product: LibreOffice
Version: 26.8.0.3 release
Hardware: x86-64 (AMD64)
OS: Windows (All)
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: medium
Component: Installation
Assignee: [email protected]
Reporter: [email protected]
Although I am quite new to LibreOffice I managed a couple of month ago to
re-write a set of Excel macros (for my home Energy Management) to LibreOffice.
It worked well until the release of 26.2.8. Somewhere in the process it stops
because all of a sudden a file is locked. I don't care much about the reason
because I removed 26.2.8 and installed 26.2.5, which worked. However, to my
surprise, the next day 26.2.8 was installed again, even though the option for
automatic update was switched off. This means that I have to remove 26.2.8 and
re-install 26.2.5 on a daily basis, which is a waste of time.
Does anyone know how this can happen and how I can prevent the automatic
update? I am not in the software business and would like to spend my time on
other hobbies!
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.