https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173566

            Bug ID: 173566
           Summary: Incorrect Display of a Chart
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 26.8.0.3 release
          Hardware: x86-64 (AMD64)
                OS: Windows (All)
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: Calc
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Description:
A chart is not displayed correctly in view mode. It is compressed horizontally.
Everything looks correct in editing.

Steps to Reproduce:
I can't reproduce it. Other charts in the same file behave correctly. I tried
to fix the horizontal compression by editing the horizontal size of chart but
that does not fix the problem. every time I edit the chart and close editing
mode the horizontal size is compressed

Actual Results:
---

Expected Results:
In earlier release 26.2.6 this problem does not occur.


Reproducible: Always


User Profile Reset: Yes

Additional Info:
Version: 26.8.0.3 (X86_64)
Build ID: bce0998afefdbc355585ca324285661a2170ba77
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 11 X86_64 (build 26200); UI render: Skia/Raster;
VCL: win
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI: de-DE
Calc: threaded

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to