https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173403

BogdanB <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 CC|                            |[email protected]
                   |                            |g
     Ever confirmed|0                           |1
             Status|UNCONFIRMED                 |NEEDINFO

--- Comment #2 from BogdanB <[email protected]> ---
English translation:

Today I installed the version "LibreOffice 26.2.6" because of a new laptop. I
cannot highlight the background of a single row or column in color in my Calc
spreadsheets. The paint bucket next to the font color is missing. Going through
View > Cell > Background does nothing; neither the active nor the new box
changes color. How can I highlight a single row in color?

h.schlebusch, if there is a problem with the new installation you could try to
reset your user profile, more info here: 
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile>

Please come back with feedback (you can find a bug number in the email
conversation that link you to the bug report webpage)

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to