https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=168461

Neil Roberts <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Component|Printing and PDF export     |sdk
                 OS|Windows (All)               |All

--- Comment #6 from Neil Roberts <[email protected]> ---
I get this error message if I run LibreOffice from the terminal whenever pyuno
is first used. For example, clicking Tools->Macros->Organize Macro->Python is a
sure fire way to trigger pyuno and get the error. This happens both on Windows
and Linux.

I also get the error message the first time I create a new Writer document if I
use a release build of LibreOffice. Presumably something in Writer is using
pyuno in the build configuration used by the releases. On Windows, this doesn’t
happen in 25.2.7, but does happen in 25.8.1, so something in the 25.8 Windows
builds must have started using Python in Writer. On Linux it also happens in
25.2.

This seems to match the bug reports of using LibreOffice for headless printing
and running via Java because in both cases LO is run from the terminal and
launching Writer.

Annoyingly it doesn’t seem to happen in builds from the bibisect repo so it
would be quite difficult to bisect.

I guess the solution is just to fix the way we initialise Python so that it can
find the directories properly.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to