https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173628

            Bug ID: 173628
           Summary: UI - corrupt display of paragraph styles
                    (TabbedCompact)
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 26.8.0.3 release
          Hardware: All
                OS: Linux (All)
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: Writer
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Description:
If I open Writer without Calc or Impress also being open, the paragraph style
dropdown works fine. However, if I open Calc or Impress, and then try to view
the dropdown of paragraph styles in Writer, it no longer provides a readable
display. I have att

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Calc or Impress (tabbedCompact UI)
2. Open Writer and select tabbedCompact UI
3. Try to view the paragraph styles dropdown 

Actual Results:
See attached screenshot.

Expected Results:
I should see a list of paragraph styles.


Reproducible: Always


User Profile Reset: Yes

Additional Info:
Version: 26.8.0.3 (X86_64)
Build ID: bce0998afefdbc355585ca324285661a2170ba77
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 6.8; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: en-GB (en_GB.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Calc: threaded

NB: This is an appimage running under Linux Mint.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to