https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=146532

--- Comment #14 from gmarco <[email protected]> ---
After 11 years still as that time, nothing is changed.
Attached 3 screenshots:
1-odt (opened&updated): opening the odt with an ods linked, I am asked if I
want to update, so I reply YES and this is the result. Now if I close the odt
by "X" as commonly used nothing is said and no request to save it.
Then, reopening the odt (and now replying NOT to the question if I want to
update)
I get the previous old version.
2-odt (re-opened not updating): re-opening the odt not updated.
3-odt (re-opened&right): but, only if I do anyone change to the text I'll get
the asking for saving even if closing by "X".

Obiously all that does not happen if, at point 1, I close the odt using
FILE-SAVE but I think the same would happen also closing by "X" beeing the odt
in some way updated.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to