https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=172116

--- Comment #14 from BogdanB <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to Wolfgang K from comment #13)
> @BogdanB I am still waiting for an update notification to pop up - but up to
> now, nothing has happened. DLL version of "swriter.exe" is 26.2.5.2
> 
> Should I install the 26.8 manually?

>From what I know at the moment 26.8 will notify you to update from 26.2 only
when 26.8 will get the third version (26.8.3), now we are at 26.8.0 version,
and the next week we will be at 26.8.1. So, not very soon if you want an
automatic update.

It's considered that the third version of a major version is more stable, so,
users are kept on the older, more tested versions until the third version is
released.

So, you have 2 options: if you want a new versions with many features you can
manually install 26.8.0 now, or, if you want to wait to be notified, you need
to wait until Week 46 , Nov 9, 2026 - Nov 15, 2026.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to