https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=170858
Justin L <[email protected]> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Status|NEW |RESOLVED Resolution|--- |INVALID Summary|Setting the background |ODT->DOCX: Setting the |color in the Table Of |background color in the |Contents is not saved in |Table Of Contents is not |.docx |saved in .docx Hardware|x86-64 (AMD64) |All --- Comment #3 from Justin L <[email protected]> --- Are any of these abilities supported by MS Word? I think we probably need to have a document, created by MS Word, that has these three properties, and that LO fails to retain on an export. 3. I certainly do not see any ability to "Protect Against Manual Changes" in MS Word. 2. This sounds like bug 168053 - which was fixed in 26.2.7. 1. I do not see any ability in MS Word to set a background color for a TOC. Additionally, the table background is not grey - it is 'none'. A print preview clearly shows this. The gray is just some indication that it is a field of some kind. Even when setting the background to 'white' you still see the grey-indicator under the dots. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are the assignee for the bug.
