https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173666

            Bug ID: 173666
           Summary: double user wordbooks in context menu
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 26.2.6.3 release
          Hardware: All
                OS: Windows (All)
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: Writer
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Description:
I tried everything except new installation. I've delete profile under AppData,
I've delete registrymodifications.xcu, I updated LibreOffice from 26.2.5.2 to
26.2.6.3. Every time I activate my own wordbooks in Writer Options, they
appears double in context menu so I don't know what's entry is right. Yesterday
under paths were the wrong paths (in my own data folder) but now there are the
right path under appdata...4/user. with my FAT-search-program I can just can
find my backups except these right path Libre should use.

Steps to Reproduce:
1.don't know
2. If I would know, i would maybe could help myself
3.

Actual Results:
double wordbooks entries in context menu

Expected Results:
one entry per user wordbook in context menu


Reproducible: Always


User Profile Reset: Yes

Additional Info:
[Information automatically included from LibreOffice]
Locale: de
Module: TextDocument
[Information guessed from browser]
OS: Windows (All)
OS is 64bit: yes

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to