https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=165769

--- Comment #2 from Humberto Fraga <[email protected]> ---
Created attachment 208668
  --> https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/attachment.cgi?id=208668&action=edit
Examples of tables of figures and what the template expects

The screen capture attached shows three tables of figures generated by the
Table of Contents feature and a fourth manually created by me using Insert
Fields (Ctrl+F2) and modifying the style to allow the precise tabulations as
the template I have to follow asks.

The issue is, by using the Table of Contents to generate a Table of Figures, I
can only add a Entry Text (E) in the Entries tab. This text will have whatever
content filled by the Display option available in the Type tab, and I cannot
break the entry to show Category and Number followed by [TAB]-[TAB] then
followed by Caption Text. If this were possible, I would not have to use a
manual Table of Figures.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to