https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173711

            Bug ID: 173711
           Summary: LibreOffice becomes irresponsive after reopening a
                    saved file.
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 26.8.0.3 release
          Hardware: x86-64 (AMD64)
                OS: All
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: Writer
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Description:
This is very concerning. I was working on my assignment on LibreOffice Writer.
For some reason (IDK why), I was keeping a snapshot of each save. After
everything is done, I was adding caption to the images, saved it and closed the
program. When I tried to reopen the ODT file again, LibreOffice opened the file
and became irresponsive. This was tested in Windows 10 22H2 and Kubuntu 26.04.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attachment.
2. Go to page 2/18.
3. Insert a caption to the image.
4. Save the file and close LibreOffice.
5. Open that file.

Actual Results:
LibreOffice opens the file and becomes irresponsive.

Expected Results:
LibreOffice opens the file and I can edit the document.


Reproducible: Always


User Profile Reset: Yes

Additional Info:
This should be fixed ASAP. I was lucky as I had snapshot of each save of my
assignment. However, I will not be same for others.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to