https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173742

            Bug ID: 173742
           Summary: Wish I could use the initial open screen even it
                    already have a document open
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 26.8.0.3 release
          Hardware: x86 (IA32)
                OS: Windows (All)
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: enhancement
          Priority: medium
         Component: LibreOffice
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Description:
As an enhancement, when I already have a document open, I would like to be able
to click on the Windows Taskbar Icon that initially opens LibreOffice when no
documents are open and have that initial screen come up. There are times when
I'd prefer it and occasionally times when I need to delete obsolete entries
from the file list. A function that cannot be done from the Fie menu.

Steps to Reproduce:
1.Open a doc
2.Click the generic taskbar icon. Not the one for the open doc.
3.Nothing opens. Would like the screen that would have opened if a doc was not
already open.

Actual Results:
No response

Expected Results:
No response.


Reproducible: Always


User Profile Reset: No

Additional Info:
Would like it to be the initial screen when LibreOffice is first starting up

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to