https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173232

--- Comment #2 from [email protected] ---
Please excuse if I don't use the 100% correct terms, as I'm using LibreOffice
in German, I will try to describe my steps as detailed as possible

1. I add a table (2x2) via the top row menu (Table -> Add Table) (GER: Tabelle
-> Tabelle einfügen)
2. I rightclick on the table, select the Table Properties menu (GER:
Tabelleneigenschaften)
3. In the submenu Border (GER: Umrandung) I change the inner distance (GER:
Innenabstand) from the default (from 0 cm everywhere to for example Left 3 cm,
all other values 0, synchronisation disabled)
4. Now I want to make the border lines invisible. When I have the line cursor
inside the table, I get offered the table properties as a quick menu on the
bottom of Libre office. I drag my cursor over the entire table. From the bottom
quick menu I select the border style (GER: Umrandungsstil) to be invisible.
5. This action causes the inner distance, as changed in 3., to be reset to the
default value of 0 cm for all positions, synchronisation gets turned on again.

This does not happen when I go through the normal Table Properties menu (called
upon as in 2. or on the quick menu) for this, nor does this seem to happen when
choosing a different border style via the quick menu except for the invisible
border lines.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to