https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173744
Bug ID: 173744
Summary: Customize - Keyboard - Hide Document radio button drop
down when not active.
Product: LibreOffice
Version: 26.8.0.3 release
Hardware: All
OS: Linux (All)
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: medium
Component: LibreOffice
Assignee: [email protected]
Reporter: [email protected]
Description:
I recently updated to a newer version and noticed the `Customize - Keyboard`
section now has a `Scope` section at the top.
This `Scope` section also has a new radio button added to it called `Document`
IMO I prefer the previous GUI layout because I feel it was less complicated
looking. Also gave more vertical room for the `Shortcut Keys` and `Functions`
section panes.
The idea of offering specific Shortcut Keys per document is interesting, but to
me seems probably a little complicated for most users to keep track of so not
sure how much something like this will be used.
That being said this new feature (that might not really be used by that many
users) is now right at the top-center of the window.
On top of this, its drop down appears as a big grayed out box that is always
visible.
I would suggest regressing back to the previous layout but it is not up to me /
I do not know how many other users are using this.
I am suggesting that if it does stay at the top of the window, at least
consider hiding the grayed out drop box and only making it appear if the
`Document` radio button is active.
Thank you to anyone who reads this
Actual Results:
Expected Results:
Reproducible: Always
User Profile Reset: No
Additional Info:
Bugzilla Issue
I apologize because I imagine this is an issue with Bugzilla itself but when
you click on "Log In" on this site, you would think it would apply focus into
the field to type in email address. Does anyone else experience this and could
someone report this to Bugzilla?
Thank You
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.