https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173759

            Bug ID: 173759
           Summary: WRITER - Image proportions change when image anchor is
                    changed after rotation
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: unspecified
          Hardware: All
                OS: All
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: Writer
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Description:
If you import an image then rotate it and then change it's anchor, the size of
the image changes.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Import image
2. rotate image
3. change anchor of image (it doesn't matter which anchor you use)

Actual Results:
The image size (/proportions?) changes when the anchor is changed

Expected Results:
The image size (/proportions?) is not changes when the anchor is changed. 


Reproducible: Always


User Profile Reset: No

Additional Info:
Note:
If you do [import image -> rotate -> change anchor] the bug appears. If you do
[import image -> change anchor -> rotate image] the bug does *not* appear.


LibreOffice:
- Version: 26.8.1.1 (X86_64)
  => Note: I can not select 26.8.1.1 as 'earliest affected' version so I set it
to "unspecified"
- Build ID: bf6ef2662401c7d6dce671ab4deb26ee0af3a7c1
- CPU threads: 12; OS: Linux 7.0; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
- Locale: de-AT (de_AT.UTF-8); UI: de-DE
- Flatpak
- Calc: threaded

System information:
- Operating System: KDE neon User Edition
- KDE Plasma Version: 6.7.5
- KDE Frameworks Version: 6.30.0
- Qt Version: 6.11.1
- Kernel Version: 7.0.0-31-generic (64-bit)
- Graphics Platform: Wayland
=> As I had a few 'Linux only' bugs in the past, I'll check it when I get
access to my Windows machine again.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to