https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173612

--- Comment #5 from Takenori Yasuda <[email protected]> ---
I see. I now understand what you are reporting.

However, I have some questions.

> add extra spacing BELOW the line with the kanji
This is the setting under Paragraph > Indents & Spacing > Line Spacing.
When you increase the line spacing, the spacing at the point in question
increases as well, as shown in attachment 208794.

It seems to me that this can already be achieved sufficiently with the existing
line-spacing setting.
Is there anything else that you would like to achieve that cannot be done with
the current setting?


Also, could you explain why you would like this setting to be part of the Ruby
style?

If you were asking to adjust the spacing between the base characters (the
characters to which ruby is applied) and the ruby text itself, I could
understand that.
However, the spacing you want to adjust appears to be the line spacing, which
is separate from the Ruby formatting.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to