--- Comment #31 from QA Administrators <qa-ad...@libreoffice.org> ---
Please read this message in its entirety before responding.
Your bug was confirmed at least 1 year ago and has not had any activity on it
for over a year. Your bug is still set to NEW which means that it is open and
confirmed. It would be nice to have the bug confirmed on a newer version than
the version reported in the original report to know that the bug is still
present -- sometimes a bug is inadvertently fixed over time and just never
If you have time please do the following:
1) Test to see if the bug is still present on a currently supported version of
LibreOffice (preferably 4.2 or newer).
2) If it is present please leave a comment telling us what version of
LibreOffice and your operating system.
3) If it is NOT present please set the bug to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a
short comment telling us your version and Operating System
Please DO NOT
1) Update the version field
2) Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
3) Set the bug to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that
is not appropriate in this case)
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
LibreOffice is powered by a team of volunteers, every bug is confirmed
(triaged) by human beings who mostly give their time for free. We invite you to
join our triaging by checking out this link:
There are also other ways to get involved including with marketing, UX,
documentation, and of course developing -
Lastly, good bug reports help tremendously in making the process go smoother,
please always provide reproducible steps (even if it seems easy) and attach any
and all relevant material
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list