--- Comment #7 from Michael Stahl <mst...@redhat.com> ---
the situation has much improved since 4.2, but i'm still seeing changes...
* there are big improvements in 4.3.7 vs. 4.2.8
* then in 5.0.6 i see no change between non-printing characters on/off
but the rendering looks flawed in both modes as i don't think the
dotted red circles belong
* then 5.1.5/current 5.2/current master are rather good but there
are still some small changes in the diacritic marks when toggling NP chars:
- some "underlines" move up to the baseline
- one mark in the 4th line from the bottom moves from "upper right corner"
down to the baseline
- there is a very tiny change in horizontal positioning (kerning?)
of some of the glyphs
btw this is all with the GodaGr.ttf file that was attached at bug 70666:
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list