Bug ID: 102371
Summary: Background an inserted slide from file is not shown
Version: 184.108.40.206 release
Hardware: x86-64 (AMD64)
OS: Linux (All)
Created attachment 127555
After inserting one slide from a different file, the its background is not
automatically shown, but one has to go to the context menu of the slide design
to make it to appear.
0) Download both attachments, and open them with Impress: both have their
corresponding image background, in white and bright blue with a thin gold line
1) Open attached file no. 1, "TesisPortada.otp"
2) Goto "Insert" -> "File", and select the 2nd attached file,
Result: The new slide hasn't any background image. Although all the text styles
and position of its text boxes are placed ok.
This is shown in screenshot 1.
4) Right click over the new slide, and select "Slide" -> "Slide style". A
window showing the master slides in the file appears. There are 2 of them, one
has its corrosponding background, but the other is still white.
This is shown in screenshot 2.
5) Exit the window clicking in the accepting the changes (even if we haven't
made any). The slide now show its background.
This is shown in screenshot 3
I have been able to reproduce this bug using LibreOffice 3.5.7, 4.4.7 and
5.2.1. It's probably inherited from OpenOffice.org.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list