Bug ID: 102372
Summary: Background image of a inserted slide from file is not
Version: 22.214.171.124 release
Hardware: x86-64 (AMD64)
OS: Linux (All)
Created attachment 127560
Inserting the File 2 in File 1 will result in the lost of the File 2's
background of the resulting file.
This happens allways with this 2 files. It could probably happen with some
other files. However, I haven been able to reproduce this bug using a third
file over File 1 or File 2.
Steps to reproduce:
0) Download File 1 and 2 from bug 102371 (they are already attached there)
1) Open attached file no. 1, "TesisPortada.otp"
2) Goto "Insert" -> "File", and select the 2nd attached file,
The background from File 2 won't be shown. One have to go through right click
to Slide style, and then click to accept all changes (none so far, but it
doesn't matters). The background should appear (see bug 102371 for details).
3) Save the file, exit LibreOffice, and open it again.
Result: both slides has the same background (File 1).
4) Restarts a new file, starting from Step 1.
5) Insert now File 3, "TesisContenido2.otp". (It has a different background
than File 1 and File 2).
6) Save the file, exit LibreOffice, and open it again.
Result: Slides 1 and 2 have the background of File 1. Slide 3's background has
correctly the background of File 3.
The problem is the same either one open first File 2 and then insert File 1.
Moreover, If steps 1 to 3 are repeated using Files 1 and 3 or 2 and 3, the bug
Furthermore, I have been able to reproduce this bug with LibreOffice 3.5.7,
4.4.7, 5.0.6, and 5.2.1. I think it could be inherited from OpenOffice.org.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list