Bug ID: 103147
Summary: Scenario selection menu and border not shown (.xslx)
Version: 184.108.40.206 release
Created attachment 127961
A spreadsheet (.xlsx) with two Scenarios and a screenshot to display the issue.
When reopening an .xlsx spreadsheet that has Scenarios, the "Display border"
and "Copy back" options in Scenario properties have been removed from all
- Open the attached "Scenarios border and menu lost.xlsx".
- Create a spreadsheet, enter any data to cells, select the cells and click
"Tools" -> "Scenarios...".
- Confirm that the checkboxes for "Show border" and "Copy back" are selected,
and click "OK".
(The Scenario area is now surrounded with a border, and it has a drop-down menu
for selecting a Scenario.)
- Save the spreadsheet as .xlsx.
- Close and reopen the spreadsheet.
- The drop-down menu to select a Scenario has disappeared, as has the Scenario
- The "Copy back" option has also been removed from all Scenarios.
- Open the Navigator (F5), click the "Scenarios" icon, right-click a Scenario
and select "Properties...". The "Show border" and "Copy back" checkboxes are
unchecked for all Scenarios.
What was expected to happen:
- The Scenarios menu and border to show as they were when saving the
- The "Copy back" option to remain as it were when the spreadsheet was saved.
The scenarios can still be selected from the Navigator, but in order to get the
drop-down menu back, one has to edit Scenario properties manually and reselect
The "Copy back" option has to be reselected manually for all Scenarios as well.
Happens in LibreOffice 5.2.2 Master on macOS Sierra 10.12, and based on other
bug reports regarding Scenarios, I would suspect the Scenarios have never
worked properly. The Scenarios only work with the .ods format, .xls breaks the
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list