https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=103124

Guido Maurano <gmaur...@gmail.com> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|UNCONFIRMED                 |RESOLVED
         Resolution|---                         |FIXED

--- Comment #13 from Guido Maurano <gmaur...@gmail.com> ---
I tried "sudo atsutil databases -remove", then I restarted the machine.

Issue was still on.

Then I run "Font Book" application, I disabled all User font and now everything
seems to works properly. I should try to enable each font one by one to check
which one causes the issue.

Thanks a lot for your help

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
_______________________________________________
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs

Reply via email to