--- Comment #12 from Ophir LOJKINE <pere.j...@gmail.com> ---
I think the problem isn't only that "Print dialog comments value affects PDF
The problem is also that this print option affects documents that don't have
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open a document with comments.
2) Open print dialog, set comments to "place in margins".
3) Press cancel.
4) Remove all comments.
5) Open print dialog.
6) The document prints with these huge margins, and the "comment" option is
stuck to "place in margins".
I think this "comment" option should:
1) Be displayed in both the "print" and "export to PDF" dialogs.
2) Not affect documents that don't have comments in any manner.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list