Bug ID: 104336
           Summary: The translation disappeared. KeyID does not hit.
                    Language JA.
           Product: LibreOffice
          Hardware: x86 (IA32)
                OS: Windows (All)
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: LibreOffice

Created attachment 129219
  --> option on JA.
Build ID: 690f553ecb3efd19143acbf01f3af4e289e94536
CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Windows 6.2; UI Render: default; Layout Engine:
ロケール: ja-JP (ja_JP); Calc: single

I tested beta 1.
I opened the Option.
In it was translated into Japanese.(Look at the attachment)
It is not translated in beta 1.(Look at the attachment.)

So, I checked KeyID.(Look at the attachement.)

I checked KeyID with Pootle, but it does not hit.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list

Reply via email to