Bug ID: 105307
Summary: FORMATTING : Small Caps (Little capital) doesn't work
in draw boxes
Version: 126.96.36.199 release
OS: Windows (All)
Created attachment 130385
Video with bug
1) In Impress, create a box (draw tools)
2) Double-clic and write a "long" text (but still in the box)
3) Select this text and right clic to select Caracters menu
4) Choose Effects > Small Caps
Two bugs appears :
1) the text is shifted to the left (as if it has some hidden spaces on the
2) when the box is released, the text is in full caps
Check on Impress first, but found in Writer too.
Check first with default font (Liberation Sans) and tested with Calibri too.
Consolas font and Liberation sans impacted too (mono font).
It's not usable at all.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list