Bug ID: 107952
Summary: EDITING: Undo of formatting and formula changes
doesn't show affected cells
Version: Inherited From OOo
When using the Undo feature I expect that the canvas view of Calc will jump to
the cell where something will be took back. With that I can see what is being
undone and can stop taking changes back.
If styles formatting (not direct formatting) or formula changes are affected,
then the canvas view doesn't bring the user back to that cell.
It must be (at least) partly a regression because formula changes are shown in
LibO 3.3.0 but not in current versions.
Build ID: e80a0e0fd1875e1696614d24c32df0f95f03deb2
CPU Threads: 8; OS Version: Windows 6.2; UI Render: default; Layout Engine:
new; Locale: de-DE (de_DE); Calc: CL
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new Calc document.
2. A1: insert text
3. B1: insert a style of the Styles and Formatting sidebar like "Bad"
4. C1: insert a formula like =C2+C3
5. C1: change the formula to =C2+C3+C4
6. D1: apply a direct formatting feature like Bold or Align right
7. Go down to row 100 so that the first row isn't visible.
8. Take back a change and see if the view jumps to the first row.
9. If the view jumps, go back to row 100 and take back another change.
Canvas view jumps back to row 1 when undoing the changes in D1 and A1 but not
in C1 and B1.
All changes should be visible to the user.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list