Adalbert Hanßen <> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
             Status|NEEDINFO                    |UNCONFIRMED
     Ever confirmed|1                           |0

--- Comment #4 from Adalbert Hanßen <> ---
I came across this bug in

Build-ID: 1:5.1.6~rc2-0ubuntu1~xenial2
CPU-Threads: 2; BS-Version: Linux 4.10; UI-Render: Standard; 
Gebietsschema: de-DE (de_DE.UTF-8); Calc: group

This is the version of LobreOffice which is part of this release of the version
16.04.3 LTS of xubuntu.

Now I tested it with 

Build ID: 3cc1cdd8ee50f144e5514da51800a08119754d8f

which I had downloaded from from
on 2017-06-12. I tried it with that version because I did not want to uninstall
my current version and install another one instead. Since this is a 5.4.x.x
version, I hope the information testing it with this one is helpfull. The link
which should point to the headline was: "*2015-05-03 Benutzer wechseln im

This all happens with Xubuntu 16.04.3 LTS

My current kernel-state is: 
4.10.0-30-generic x86_64

I also tested with the latest version available as AppImage:


to insert a hyperlink to a headline. Insertign the hyperlink worked, it looked
like this (as in my first complaint: "*2015-05-03 Benutzer wechseln im

Like many headlines in my document, this one also contains blancs and since
these headlines are part of a kind of log book, I prepend them with an asterisk
if the problem dealt under the headline is solved. So this headline also
contains a leading asterisk. I hope this is not the cause of the error. I
think, this has worked in earlier versions under earlier versions of (X)ubuntu.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list

Reply via email to