Bug ID: 111488
Summary: In "Edit pionts" mode the sidebar does not update the
Area state, when object toggles open/closed
Version: 126.96.36.199 release
Hardware: x86 (IA32)
OS: Windows (All)
Steps to reproduce:
(1) Start Draw and insert a closed polygon.
(2) Press key F8 to toggle to "Edit Points"-mode.
(3) If not automatically opened, open toolbar "Edit Points"
(4) Click icon "Close Bézier" in this toolbar. It is a toggle.
You should see, that the polygon is no longer filled, because only closed
objects can be filled.
Error: The sidebar still shows the section "Area", only the icon "More Options"
(5) Press key F8 again to leave "Edit Points"-mode. Now the section "Area" is
no longer there. That is correct.
(6) Press key F8 again to switch to "Edit Points"-mode. Now the section "Area"
is still not shown. That is correct.
(7) Click on icon "Close Bézier". The polygon should be filled now.
Error: The section "Area" in the sidebar does not appear.
(8) Press key F8 to leave "Edit Points"-mode. Now the section "Area" appears.
Conclusion: Update of sidebar does not work correctly in "Edit Points"-mode.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list