Bug ID: 111554
           Summary: FILEOPEN Format error on, but opens fine on
                    the same machine with  5.3.5-1
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: release
          Hardware: x86-64 (AMD64)
                OS: Linux (All)
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: Calc

Created attachment 135342

Steps to reproduce: open the ods file

Expected behaviour: file opens without the error prompts

Actual behaviour: when opening with libreoffice-fresh ( i get an error
message "Read Error. Format error discovered in the file in sub-document
content.xml at 2,87813(row,col)." When opening with libreoffice-still (
30m0(Build:2)) on the same PC (removing fresh, installing still) i get no error


File was created on the same machine with the same Libreoffice Today i
run upon this error. I did  transfer it earlier to my android device with
android-file-transfer but i didn't see any indication of it being corrupted in
the process. And it opens fine on android with MobySystems Office suite.

If i'm tracing it right, 2,87813 in content.xml is a letter t in a first word
table-cell in a part of the file I provided  below (so the 8th symbol in that
given part of the file). 

<table:table-cell office:value-type="string"

In the attachments section there's the ods file itself.

It opens fine on Windows 8.1 with LO ID:
066b007f5ebcc236395c7d282ba488bca6720265 also opens just fine the xls file i got by saving the original ods file
as xls on that windows machine.

Other ods files open fine, no problems encountered.

My system: 4.12.4-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Jul 28 18:54:18 UTC 2017 x86_64

LibreOffice 40m0(Build:3)


You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list

Reply via email to