--- Comment #4 from schlebe <> ---
I have installed last version and I have tested the macro with
sheet 1 filled with correct values.

The program doesn't crash ... it is OK

... BUT the program doesn't fill correctly the cells in others sheets like it
make on Excel.

For each sheet after first sheet, the program create a sheet with 2 tables and
a sheet with a Chart representing these 2 tables.

For each sheet with 2 tables, the program
1. clear the column representing the data of year 2017
2. fill the column of year 2017

When I analyze the result, I can see that the 2017 columns seems to be cleaned

BUT the 2017 column are always EMPTY.

When I try to Debug the program to give you more information ... the program
crash ... no chance.

So I think (but I'm not sure) that the 6 alpha version recognize the
ActiveChart object but for unknown reasons doesn't make correctly the following
actions because the 2017 columns are all emtpy.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list

Reply via email to