https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=115548

            Bug ID: 115548
           Summary: Base locks up
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 6.0.0.3 release
          Hardware: x86-64 (AMD64)
                OS: All
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: Base
          Assignee: libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
          Reporter: t...@tim-passingham.co.uk

Description:
I upgraded to LO 6 as a trial (both directly, and via the ubvuntu 17.10
prerelease ppa). On opending my existing Base files that link to Mysql
databases requiring password, it did not ask for the password, and was
unresponsive.  I had to kill it.  I tried this in both ubuntu (Xorg) and ubuntu
(wayland).

Steps to Reproduce:
1.Open a Base file that access Mysql requiring a user name and password
2.The file opens but is unresponsive to any user input
3.

Actual Results:  
I had to kill it

Expected Results:
Should open and ask for username and password


Reproducible: Always


User Profile Reset: Yes



Additional Info:
I tried changing the database access method (using 5.4.4) from Mysql(Native) to
Mysql(jdbc) with no success.




User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.140 Safari/537.36

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
_______________________________________________
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs

Reply via email to