https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=114129

Buovjaga <todven...@suomi24.fi> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Status|NEEDINFO                    |RESOLVED
         Resolution|---                         |WORKSFORME

--- Comment #4 from Buovjaga <todven...@suomi24.fi> ---
(In reply to ricky.tigg from comment #3)
> Manually set scale factors were at last persistent after system account
> logout and system reboot. 

Great to hear, let's close.

> In document README_en-US,
> mentioned URLs that actually use protocol HTTPS are all mentionned as HTTP
> URLs except one correct mention 'https://bugs.libreoffice.org/'

Ok, I found the source where that is generated from:
https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/readlicense_oo/docs/readme.xrm
I can do a patch for it.
While looking for it, I also noticed this lacks HTTPS links, so I will touch it
as well: https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/README.md

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
_______________________________________________
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs

Reply via email to