https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=116184

--- Comment #3 from burkhard.kas...@gmx.net ---
Hello,

this is really strange ...

I changed the language settings from default-german to english-usa and tried
again: everything works fine.

Then I changed back to german: everything works fine, the error is gone - for
all new entries!

Software is a big miracle ...

Thanks a lot for your assistance! Maybe it could be helpful for other users
having the same problem.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
_______________________________________________
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs

Reply via email to