Bug ID: 116887
Summary: Move drawing tools between palettes in Draw
Version: 22.214.171.124.alpha0+ Master
IMHO, some drawing tools need move to more suitable palettes in Draw
1. Line (45 dg) and Insert line from "Arrows" to "Lines"
2. Arc (not Block Arc!) from "Basic Shapes" to "Lines"
3. Square, Octagon and Diamond Bevels from "Symbol Shapes" to "Basic Shapes"
4. Doorplate from "Stars and Banners" to "Basic Shapes"
5. Explosion, Vertical Scroll, Horizontal Scroll, Signet from "Stars and
Banners" to "Symbol Shapes"
ps: in palette "Stars and Banners" will be only star shapes. We can rename it
into just "Stars"
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open new Draw document
2. Look at tools in palettes and will think about my offer
there are some tools in incorrect palettes
there are all tools in more suitable palettes for it
User Profile Reset: No
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:59.0) Gecko/20100101
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list