https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=116890

--- Comment #6 from Gerhard Schaber <gerhard.scha...@gmx.at> ---
I have managed to make it work. Usually I use the results of an executed query
to get the columns. I am not sure why I used the columns of the prepared
statement here.

Does not work:
oResult = oPrepStatement.executeQuery
ccols = oPrepStatement.Columns

Does work:
oResult = oPrepStatement.executeQuery
ccols = oResult.Columns

I have fixed by macros and everything is working for me, now. I might make
sense to keep this open, since the expected behavior is that the columns
returned by the prepared statements are the same as the ones of the result of
the executed query.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
_______________________________________________
Libreoffice-bugs mailing list
Libreoffice-bugs@lists.freedesktop.org
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice-bugs

Reply via email to